Plug-Ins in OpenOffice


You will notice in OpenOffice.org that the Formatting Bar changes after certain operations.

For example, if you insert a formula into your text document, you see icons for editing the formula, in fact the same icons you see in formula documents. In this sense, we refer to the formula as a plug-in within the text document.

Using Plug-Ins to extend your programs

Plug-ins, generally speaking, are software additions to particular applications which provide enhanced functionality. Often import and export filters for various file formats are stored as plug-ins in a plug-in directory.

Netscape web browser extensions produced by Netscape Communication Corporation are also called plug-ins. These are external programs mainly taken from the multimedia field and which communicate with the browser through standardized interfaces. These plug-ins can be linked to OpenOffice.org documents.

Any Netscape plug-ins (32 bit) installed on your system are automatically recognized by OpenOffice.org.


14 comments:

  1. Sweet blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo News.
    Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News?
    I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Many thanks

    Also visit my web site; edit.uk.qatrain2.eu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does your website have a contact page? I'm having a tough time locating it but, I'd like to send you an email.
    I've got some ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great blog and I look forward to seeing it expand over time.

    Also visit my blog :: diarrhea remedies

    ReplyDelete
  3. I visited multiple web pages but the audio quality for audio songs current at this web page is actually fabulous.


    Feel free to visit my web-site tattoo removal cream reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. Appreciate the recommendation. Will try it out.

    Check out my webpage permanent hair straightening

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate
    you penning this article plus the rest of the site is also really
    good.

    Also visit my blog post: Mon Jervois

    ReplyDelete
  6. My brother recommended I might like this website. He was totally right.
    This post truly made my day. You cann't imagine just how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

    Also visit my blog post tattoo removal cream reviews

    ReplyDelete
  7. An impressive share! I've just forwarded this onto a coworker who has been conducting a little homework on this. And he actually ordered me breakfast because I found it for him... lol. So let me reword this.... Thank YOU for the meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending some time to discuss this topic here on your site.

    Look into my blog post - permanent Hair straightening

    ReplyDelete
  8. If some one wishes expert view concerning blogging and site-building then
    i recommend him/her to go to see this website,
    Keep up the pleasant work.

    Feel free to surf to my web page: coconut oil for hair

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's great that you are getting thoughts from this piece of writing as well as from our dialogue made at this time.

    Also visit my blog post ... Psn Code Generator

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your style is unique compared to other people I've read stuff from. I appreciate you for posting when you've got the opportunity, Guess I'll just book mark this site.

    Also visit my homepage - www.dailymotion.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello to every single one, it's actually a fastidious for me to visit this web page, it includes useful Information.

    Here is my web site; Code Psn Gratuit

    ReplyDelete

write the name for easier reply comment