First Strike: Final Hour Walkthrough



Today I decided to be adventurous and download this award-winning mobile game - First Strike: Final Hour. I was thinking woah why does this game have so many awards, isn't it just a shooting game? So I downloaded it and tried.

Unfortunately, curiosity killed the cat. Or rather, killed 2 hours of my life.. And probably further more o_o

So the rules of the game is very similar to Plague Inc and Bio Inc, where instead of spreading plague around the world and diseases within one's body, we have to conquer the countries in the world. This is done via rockets and bombs.

The great thing about the game is that the graphics and effects are awesome, and there's a fast forward and pause button for you to alter the speed of the game. However, I really don't like the amount of clicking I have to do, and sometimes I cannot tell which land is mine and which belongs to the enemies. There is a lot of guess and check on the players' end... A lot of mixed reviews for this game but I would say it is like an acquired taste. It starts out confusing and weird but soon you will get the hang of it and ultimately will enjoy it. Who doesn't like crushing enemies? :p

Nevertheless, still an awesome game that I'd recommend! Try not to play it on the bus or train because it's so intense, you may end up missing your stop!!

Download it on the App Store or Google Play Store.

Some screenshots:




Me surviving my first game lol


No comments:

Post a Comment

write the name for easier reply comment